Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Belated Six Months

 Remember this lil' guy at 3 months?
 Look at him now at 6 months!  Growing like a weed!
I know he's mine, but heavens to gracious he's pretty darn cute.  That could be due to the fact that he looks just like his mama :-)  Thank you thank you thank you, Nesie, for the pictures!

My sweet daddy put this picture up on his Facebook account a few days ago-- it makes my heart happy for so many reasons... Mostly because I love my Daddy and Sister to the ends of the earth. It also tickles me to death to finally have a little clone baby after Mike got to (and still does) crow about Jeremiah.

I took this picture right before we left town Thursday, and there might be a bit of truth to one of my friend's comment that it looks just like Mike and I sitting there playing Legos.  I love those boys to pieces!!

I need to record Parker's 6 month stats before I forget-- he is 29 inches long (so far off the chart it's not even funny) and 20.1 pounds (75th %ile).  He's a quarter of an inch longer than JB at 6 months and almost a pound heavier. NICU what??? He's gigantic! And sweet as can be.

Round 2 of Synagis today.  Follow up with GI on Monday.  147 more days of hibernation.  Tick tock tick tock.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty darn cute does not even come close ... wow ... he is absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And a handsome one to boot! We are so happy for your sweet family and your wonderful little boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my boys, and their wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete